2021 Trends for Hotels and Venues
- Planners will seek out environmentally sustainable venues.
- Training and up-skilling for digital competency is a necessity.
- Local partnerships will become a greater part of the hotel event experience.
- The popularity of small groups will continue to grow, especially with hybrid meeting technology.
- More venues will become “hybrid ready.”
2021 Trends for Hotel and Venue Marketing
- There will be greater awareness and emphasis on diversity and inclusion.
- Group and transient success will depend on the ability to optimise marketing initiatives around new priorities.
- Business travel will increasingly be regional.
- Elopements, micro-weddings, and hybrid weddings will provide scaled-down event options at hotels.
- Individual properties will increasingly leverage digital marketing to communicate their readiness for meetings and events.
2021 Trends for efficient Hotel and Venue Operations
- The ability to plan meetings remotely will be essential for event professionals.
- Hotels and venues will need to provide expanded health checks and increased safety support for groups.
- Food and beverage and lifestyle offerings will shift to immunity-boosting food, takeout or dine-in options, and mindfulness.
- Virtual meetings technology support may become an incremental revenue source for venues.
- Single-source technology platforms will become more important, as planners and venues prioritise efficiency.
Check out the Cvent ebook to find out more.