The excitement around the return of Imex America continues to increase with a growing list of exhibitors from around the world already confirmed and preparing to do business. The international range of exhibitors contracted for Imex America, taking place November 9–11, spans all sectors of the industry and includes destinations such as Greece, Detroit, Newport Beach, Michigan, the Bahamas, Aruba, Kansas, Milwaukee; together with companies including Club Med Groups & Incentives, Live Nation Special Events, Global DMC Network by JTB, Fiesta Americana Hotels & Resorts and The Hoxton.
“Our team has had a strong start in planning our landmark live show and the global range of confirmed suppliers is an integral part of this,” explains Carina Bauer, CEO of the Imex Group.
“We’ve evolved this year’s Imex America, our 10th edition, to deliver a fresh approach and new content alongside the same, solid opportunities to do business which underpin all of our live shows.”
As part of the new-look show, the education tracks have been redefined to maintain a firm focus on the new professional and personal development needs required in the current climate. The Imex Group is now inviting speakers and experts from outside and within the business events sector to participate in the show’s education and development programme.
The new tracks are
- Creativity in communication – bringing FOMO back to virtual and hybrid events, redefining attendee engagement, reinventing your communication channels, social media and content design.
- Diversity, inclusion, equity and accessibility – creating inclusive accessible events and workplace.
- Event planner toolkit – event planning essentials including contracting, negotiating, budget management, operations, logistics and event design.
- Innovation and tech – exploring creative education formats and ground-breaking event tech.
- Professional development and upskilling – understanding leadership, culture, employee happiness, team management, personal branding.
- Purposeful recovery – exploring the recovery of our industry and re-discovering human connections.
- Sustainability and nature+ – designing events that go beyond low impact to positive impact, innovations in sustainability.
- Trends and future foresight – looking to the future of virtual to hybrid and live events, building community.
- Well-being and personal growth – prioritising mental health and emotional intelligence, building feel-good moments into events.
Speakers from all areas of the business events community and beyond are invited to apply by the 26 May deadline.
IMEX America takes place 9–11 November at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas with Smart Monday, powered by MPI, on 8 November. Register interest here.
For more details about accommodation options and to book click here. imexamerica.com